Older People jobs
Found 8 jobs for £20,000 - £29,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £23385 - £25000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for newly qualified/experienced nurses who would like to start working in the UK! Our client is looking for nurses to...
- North West England / South East England / South West England
- Earn up to £35ph
We offer an attractive benefits package including: - Earn up to £35 per hour - Travel allowance of 25p per mile. We will also reimburse up to £70 (per tr...
- £27000 - £29000 per annum
HCL Permanent is currently recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager to work alongside an established Nursing Home Manager in Northampton. You will be working i...
- Berkshire / Ascot, Berkshire / Sunningdale, Berkshire
Do you have a genuine passion for care of the elderly and young physically disabled? Do you understand the importance of getting the right things done well?...
- South East England / East Sussex / Hastings, East Sussex
- £26,500 p.a.
It’s not only customers who’ll benefit when you join our team providing high quality continuing healthcare services to people living in their own homes in th...
- Epsom, Surrey
- Up to £30k per annum + pension
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) required to work as part of the Care Services Team, and will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person...
- Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
- £21478 - £27901 per annum + paid B&B for the first month
We are looking to host SKYPE interviews for our client in Weston- super- Mare in the last week of September at the Trust itself. Our client requires keen, en...
- Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater) / Guildford, Surrey
- Day Duty Staff Nurse - Up to £28k/annum and Night Duty Staff Nurse: Up to £37k/annum
Staff Nurse required. If you demonstrate interest in working in neuro-disability/respiratory management and are enthusiastic to learn and develop competence ...