Found 6 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South East England / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / Enfield, London (Greater)
- PO1 to PO2: £30,653 to £34,720 pa inclusive
Join the multi-agency team leading medical support and interventions for students with complex or additional needs at Barnet Southgate College’s new Learning...
- Central Scotland
- £13.00 to £31.50 p/hour
We offer:- • Excellent rates of pay. • Immediate holiday pay. • Travel Allowance. • Mandatory training. • Flexible working patterns.
- Essex / Chelmsford, Essex
- Short to long term assignments available
Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford needs you. We have a range of exciting opportunities to join our bank and work across various departments within the Trust.
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £30.00 -£35.00 per hr
CRG Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for dedicated and proactive midwives to work for a large NHS trust in the Birmingham area.Our client prides the...
- Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Day Duty Staff Nurse - Up to £28k/annum and Night Duty Staff Nurse: Up to £37k/annum
Staff Nurse required. If you demonstrate interest in working in neuro-disability/respiratory management and are enthusiastic to learn and develop competence ...
- East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Leicester, Leicestershire
- Competitive Salary plus benefits
De Montfort University (DMU) is an ambitious, globally minded institution with a relentless focus on delivering quality teaching and learning, and a campus-w...