GP Practice jobs in Community Nursing
Found 5 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Band 5 £21,478 - £27,901 pa
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust provides care services for a population of 600,000 adults, children and young people across Gloucester...
- Locations across Gloucestershire - Cotswolds, Stroud, Tewkesbury and Gloucester localities
- Band 6
What makes us different? We are one of the first Trusts to offer a truly integrated care service to our patients.
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Up to £40k depending on experience
To assist in the provision of a quality nurse led service to patients attending the Birmingham Greet Walk in Centre.
- London (Central), London (Greater)
To provide and maintain a high standard of nursing care for patients as well as providing nursing assistance to the doctors and other members of the primary ...
- Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- £32,000 + benefits, based in Stockton - headquarters
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or Physiotherapist jobs with full training provided
- Salary negotiable dependent upon experience
Experienced, enthusiastic senior Practice Nurse required for an established, progressive and friendly family GP surgery in Sevenoaks.
- Various locations across Suffolk and North East Essex
- £Depending on experience
Exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners! Come along to our recruitment evenings to find out more