St John of God Midland Public Hospital has a special focus on providing a warm and welcoming environment - we do this by offering some of the best available services to our patients and our employees. With almost 2,000 employees, 307 beds and highly qualified medical practitioners, our comprehensive campus is seeking nurses who are friendly, creative, incredibly excited about what they do.
Our employees have access to some great benefits and a range of exclusive discounts and incentives, including:
- Assistance with Australian work visas and employer sponsorship (two year visas offered)
- Highly competitive salary and conditions
- A supportive and welcoming culture
- Great salary packaging options, including relocation assistance
- Subsidised car parking and close to public transport
- Subsidised meals
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave
- Corporate discounts
- Events to say thank you for all your hard work
Located only 30 minutes from the city, St John of God Midland Public Hospital is more than just a job. Whatever role you do here, you will play an integral part in providing some of the best health care in Western Australia.
Perth offers a relaxed and laid-back vibe, with a growing, dynamic arts and culture scene. With some of the world’s best beaches, national parks, Perth is a city that gives you plenty to do in your time off.
Apply for Registered Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly