Senior Lecturer in Nursing – Non Medical Prescribing
The School of Health and Social Care are recruiting to the following posts to join the rapidly growing, innovative nursing team
Do you hold the V300? Then this might be the role for you. We are seeking to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Lecturer to lead and manage the existing NMC approved Non-Medical Prescribing Course (Level 6&7) and further develop a Clinical Assessment Module. As course leader, you will contribute and be a part of a nursing team delivering a growing portfolio of innovative nursing programmes.
This offers an exciting opportunity for you to be involved in moving the Subject area forward with its plans to deliver high quality CPD/post graduate education for the Gloucestershire nursing workforce in collaboration with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, 2Gether Trust, Gloucestershire Care Services and Gloucestershire CCG.
Experience of previously undertaking course/module leader responsibilities, curriculum development, and experience of teaching within Higher Education will be considered an advantage. An enthusiasm to embrace change, work as part of the innovative nursing team and become involved in the growing research profile of the school is essential.
We require applicants to be:
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Credible in the relevant area of practice
- Enthusiastic and credible in educating others.
- Passionate about making a difference for people in our care.
- Keen to support nurses of the future to care for themselves in order to care for others.
- Committed to contributing to a team vision of creating a ‘Culture of Care’ in nursing for service users, students and colleagues.
Interview Date: Wednesday 11th October 2017
The University understands the benefits of recruiting a diverse range of people and welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community.
Please quote reference number given aside
Telephone number: 01242 714111