Palliative Care Nurse - Surrey
Pulse has a unique and challenging role for Band 5 and Band 6 Palliative Care Nurse's with experience of caring for end of life patients.
Based within a hospice in Surrey, the nurse will work alongside an existing passionate team of nurses to deliver a palliative care service to patients. This is a temporary placement to start in September for three to six months.
Candidates Must have :
- Twelve months post registration experience in Palliative Care.
- Current NMC Registration
- Provide a minimum of Two clinical reference's.
- Enhanced DBS check
- Complete Compliance requirements.
Candidate Benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast Track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Referral bonus*
* Terms and Conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.