Registered Nurse - Oncology (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Chelsfield Park in Orpington has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse – Oncology to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RN level 1 with considerable post registration experience
- Completion of a recognised national chemotherapy course and competencies.
- The skills to complete the chemotherapy Competencies annually
- Reliable and conscientious
Duties of this role include:
- To manage the patient’s chemotherapy journey and follow the BMI chemotherapy pathway
- To deliver cytotoxic and other prescribed therapies, intravenously, intramuscularly, subcutaneously and orally.
- To support patients and their significant others before, during and after treatments.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.