Senior Registered Nurse
6 days left
- Job Type
BMI Edgbaston Hospital in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join our team of staff in the wards department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN with full registration
- ENB 998 730 or similar qualification
- Be flexible and able to manage change
- Good communicator
- Evidence of professional development
- UK healthcare experience within the surgical field.
Duties of this role include:
- To promote and maintain caring and highly professional standards of nursing; meeting the needs of the patients in all aspects and promoting job satisfaction within the nursing team.
- The post-holder is responsible for planning and delivery of patient care to the agreed standards.
- The post-holder deputises on behalf of the Ward Manager and nursing department during spans of duty.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of your CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.