Registered Nurse - Outpatients
6 days left
- Job Type
BMI Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and experience of Cardiology preferable
- Experience in the Outpatient Department preferable
- Development of new skills to reach competency
- Communication skills
Duties of this role include:
- Provision of professional nursing support based in the Outpatient Department. Consistently maintain high standards of nursing care.
- To work as part of the Outpatient Team and participate in achieving the standards of patient care and customer service.
- Maintain and monitor health, safety and security of staff, patients and visitors and safety and security of premises.
- To ensure the confidentiality surrounding patient care and other staff members
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.