Community Paediatric Nurse – Redcar
Community Paediatric Nurse – Redcar - Ref ID: L/JB/N/GEN/2/RDCR
£31.02- £37.37 per hour
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of Paediatric Nurses RSCNs to work within a complex care package in Middlesbrough Thornbury Community Services are a well established provider of complex community care placing qualified nurses into packages, caring for children and adults and living at home. Our Paediatric Nurses are responsible for the day to day care of the client and will provide clinical support to the family.
We are looking for adaptable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care. Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the patient but also the family with your skills as a nurse. In return we offer you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
• A Paediatric Nurse ( RSCN ) with a minimum of 06 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years
• 6 months experience of working with Tracheostomy in the last 12 months
• 6 months experience of working with CPAP in the last 12 months
• Experience of Jejunostomy
• Confident as a lone worker
• Applicants should be friendly, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in community based nursing
• A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
• Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
• Earn up to £37.37 per hour
• Two Payroll Days per week
• Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
• Flexible shifts – you decide!
• 24/7 on call support and assistance from a qualified nurse on our dedicated call centre team
• Competitive pay rates & holiday pay paid on every shift
• Opportunity to join our stakeholder pension scheme
• Training and development opportunities available
• Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care you will be playing a key part in helping to develop the client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for any of our packages, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 3233762 or e-mail email@example.com
Apply for Community Paediatric Nurse – Redcar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly