Community Nurse Team Leader (RGN) - Cambridge - Private Sector
Community Nurse Team Leader (RGN) - Cambridge - Salary £30,000 plus car allowance and additional benefits!
I'm recruiting for a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) with recent experience in a community, HDU/ICU or critical care setting to join my client's Cambridge team as a Nurse Team Leader, delivering follow-up treatment to patients who've been discharged from hospital as well as managing a field based Nursing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Nurse (RGN) to use their clinical skills in a commercial setting with a global market leader; my client has an excellent market reputation and offers internal progression opportunities and fantastic benefits.
About the role
As a Nurse Team Leader (RGN) you'll be responsible for:
- Providing individualised quality patient care to all patients in their home setting, within local and national guidelines and policies
- Supporting the nurse-led service in accordance with the nursing rota and annual leave policy.
- Assisting the Lead Nurse with discharge planning to ensure a seamless service is delivered
- Undertaking Home Assessments as required before patients are discharged
- Supporting the Installation of new patients
- Administering prescribed IV therapies and associated care and support to patients who cannot be trained to independence
- Providing training, education and support to patients/carers regarding equipment and infusion devices required for infusion/therapy administration to independence
- Providing quarterly field visits that continually monitor and evaluate field-based regional team
- Provide regular personnel reviews and set objectives for regional nursing team using the appraisal system.
- To develop the Nursing Services in line with Company Strategy, Regional Manager and Clinical Business Manager.
We'd like to hear from experienced, self-motivated Nurses (RGNs) with:
- Recent experience in the community, HDU/ICU or critical care.
- A professional qualification or undergraduate degree that's relevant to the role
- Active Pin Number
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- First line management experience desirable
Apply now via this website or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.