Community Nurse (RGN) - Oxford - Private Sector
Community Staff Nurse (Private Sector) - RGN - Oxfordshire - £27K + Company Car & Bonus
I'm recruiting for a Community Staff Nurse (RGN) with recent experience in a community, HDU/ICU, Nursing Home or critical care setting to join my client's Oxfordshire based team, delivering follow-up treatment to Chronic and Critically ill patients who've been discharged from hospital. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse (RGN) to use their clinical skills in an autonomous setting with a global market leader; my client has an excellent market reputation and offers internal progression opportunities and fantastic benefits.
This Community Staff Nurse position presents an excellent opportunity to develop skills whilst working in a varied and interesting environment with a friendly, enthusiastic team. As a Community Staff Nurse, you will develop your skills and experience in a unique environment. You will also be able to improve your work-life balance as this role does not include night shifts.
As a Community Staff Nurse (RGN) you'll be responsible for:
- Providing individualised quality patient care to all patients in their home setting, within local and national guidelines and policies
- Supporting the nurse-led service in accordance with the nursing rota and annual leave policy.
- Assisting the Lead Nurse with discharge planning to ensure a seamless service is delivered
- Undertaking Home Assessments as required before patients are discharged
- Supporting the Installation of new patients
- Administering prescribed IV therapies and associated care and support to patients who cannot be trained to independence
- Providing training, education and support to patients/carers regarding equipment and infusion devices required for infusion/therapy administration to independence
We'd like to hear from experienced, self-motivated Nurses (RGNs) with:
- Recent experience in the community, HDU/ICU or critical care.
- A professional qualification or undergraduate degree that's relevant to the role
- Active Pin Number
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Apply now via this website or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.