BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Beaumount Hospital in Bolton has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN or post EN conversion course
- Post registration clinical course (desirable)
- Up to date knowledge in the management of acute surgical patients
- Proven evidence of adherence to NMC code of conduct
- Basic ward management experience
- Proven experience in an acute hospital
Duties of this role include:
- To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients
- To take charge of the ward in absence of Clinical Services Manager and Senior Staff Nurse
- To provide support and guidance for junior staff members
- To ensure that ward operational policies are maintained and complied with; to advise senior staff of any amendments considered desirable
- To participate in a programme of Quality Assurance
- To ensure that all BMI policies and other relevant legislation are read, understood and complied with as far as is reasonably practicable
- To assist in the setting and maintenance of clinical standards and participation of clinical audits
- To act as a resource for all bank and agency staff as necessary and ensure full understanding of Health & Safety requirements
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.