Behavior Change Advisor
- A keen interest and passion for wellbeing and prevention coupled with excellent engagement skills, with experience in dealing with and influencing a variety of key stakeholders;
- Postgraduate degree in psychology, health psychology or related behaviour change discipline;
- Knowledge of behavioural science evidence, methods and theory and expertise in using qualitative and quantitative methods to support your work:
- Experience of (or aspiration to gain that experience of) the delivery of behaviour change programmes at scale, from within or outside health
- Comfortable developing propositions and their subsequent implementation from concepts, to pilots, to scale
- Excellent critical appraisal and synthesis of evidence skills.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.