Orthopaedic Scrub Theatre Practitioner - Southampton
Position - Orthopaedic Scrub Theatre Practitioner - Southampton
Ref - ZAOTHSCR
Location - Southampton
Salary - up to £31,455
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My client is currently looking for an experienced, flexible and highly motivated qualified Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses. The successful candidates will have the capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements, the ability to participate in on-call duties, the ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to assist in all aspects of peri operative care.
It is essential that you are a qualified and experience Scrub Nurse with a solid orthopaedic background and that you have a current NMC registration; you should also have good interpersonal and communication skills and can work well as part of a team.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
Key Words - ODP, Scrub Nurse, Theatre Practitioner, Orthopaedics, Theatre, Practitioner, HCPC, NMC, Scrub.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Orthopaedic Scrub Theatre Practitioner - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly