Deputy Theatre Manager - Surrey
Position - Deputy Theatre Manager - Surrey
Ref - ZADTMANS
Location - Surrey
Salary - Negotiable
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
As Deputy Theatre Manager, in the absence of the Theatre Manager, you will assume responsibility for the leadership and management of this busy and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining and developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
As a registered practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate extensive acute surgical experience, with highly developed communication and people management skills, and a focus on leadership and the continued development of services, whist ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of patient care.
A specialist clinical area of interest, and insight into private healthcare services would be advantageous.
Applicants should meet the following criteria -
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to support and lead a department
* Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
* An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
* Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
* ENB 998 and / or mentorship course and /or D32/33/A1
* Management qualification
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical cover
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Gym membership
* Transport season ticket loans
Key Words - Deputy Theatre Manager, Senior Theatre Practitioner, ODP, ALS, HCPC, Theatre, Manager, Senior, Surgical.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV