Team Leader Nursing - Leeds
Position - Team Leader Nursing - Leeds
Ref - EKTELDNRS
Location - Leeds
Salary - Up to £32,000
Hours - 30 - 37.5 Hrs
The Vacancy -
An exciting opportunity has become available within my clients busy Day Care unit. My client's hospital in Leeds is looking for an enthusiastic individual to support and enhance their existing services. The post holder must have 5 years' experience within a surgical setting including experience of managing a team.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team to provide high standards of effective clinical care for our wide range of surgical specialities. Effective communication, organisation and a flexible approach to working shift patterns are essential.
Working Hours - 30 - 37.5 hours per week over variable days of the week
Responsibilities will include -
* The smooth and effective management of the department on a day to day basis, including the responsibility for the department budget, staff performance and unit resources.
* Ensuring effective CPD for all staff members.
* Developing new service opportunities as they arise and supporting the team in their introduction.
Essential Requirements -
* Effective Leadership Skills
* Team Player & able to work flexibly
* Must demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Change Agent.
* Currently working in a Surgical Ward Environment
* Hold a relevant mentorship course (s.l.i.p course)
* Relevant degree course
* Commercial awareness working within the independent sector
* Experience in Managing People
Key Words - Senior, Surgical, Wards, Team Leader, Sister, Day Care, Staff Nurse, RGN, Registered Senior Nurse, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Team Leader Nursing - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly