Hospice Nurse - London
Band 5 Palliative Care Nurse - London
£26290 - £34154 per annum
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside a dedicated hospice based in London to recruit registered nurses to join their welcoming and caring team. This hospice is a leading provider that delivers skilled and expert compassionate care to support patients with life-limiting conditions.
We are looking for nurses who have an interest in palliative care and would like to join our passionate team to deliver excellent quality care to patients. No previous experience within palliative care is required as full support and training will be provided. We would like to hear from nurses who have experience in a hospital/community setting, specialities include but not limited to; oncology, palliative care, general medical and surgical, accident and emergency, critical care and community/district nursing. The hospice has twenty-eight private rooms split across two floors with en-suite facilities promoting privacy to their patients and offering a home from home environment for family to visit.
The main roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- The admission and welcoming of patients and family members to the hospice
- Identify and assess the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and their families to ensure a holistic approach to patient care is provided
- To become an integral part of the specialised multi-disciplinary team; working alongside clinical nurse specialists, physiotherapists, consultants, specialist registrars, pharmacists, bereavement counsellors and complementary therapists
- Promoting a harmonious environment within the hospice for patients, family and staff members
- On-going evaluation of nursing care and updating care plan as required
What are the benefits for you?
- 35 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Ability to continue contributing to NHS pension scheme
- Career and professional development opportunities with study leave available
- Family friendly policies - flexible working is considered
- Access to an exclusive benefits package that includes; child care vouchers, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme , discounted gym membership and free yoga classes
To discuss this opportunity futher please do call us today.