The Scottish Nursing Guild is searching for experienced Theatre nurses (Scrub and Anaesthetic) who have a minimum of 12 months experience in this field of practice for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1995, the Guild delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our specialist nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills within your filed in Theatres (Scrub or Anaesthetic)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Efficient organisational skills
- Commitment, flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
- Must be able/willing to drive
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Industry leading pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- 4 x weekly payroll
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to be a guild nurse? Working for us is completely flexible and can offer you the opportunity to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please visit www.scottish-nursing-guild.com and click ‘Join the team’ to apply online.