Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
BMI Sarum Road Hospital in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Preferred Theatre Course, eg ENB 176
- Preferred ENB 998
- Up-to-date working skills and knowledge of operating theatre practices
- Knowledge of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and implications
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance Tools
- Preferred knowledge of Human Resource issues including interviewing and appraising
Duties of this role include:
- To work in liaison with the Theatre manager to provide high standards of nursing care in all areas within the Theatre Unit.
- To deputise for the Theatre Manager in his/her absence.
- To work as a team member within the Operating Department and within the Hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.