Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Sloane Hospital in London has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Pre-Assessment Department on a bank basis.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered practitioner with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Proven experience within a medical, surgical, or outpatient environment (or similar) in the UK as a qualified practitioner
- Preferred: ENB 998 (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Postgraduate training and qualifications as appropriate to the role
- Preferred: Immediate Life Support (ILS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and caring disposition
Duties of this role include:
- To work in the Pre- Admission/Pre- Assessment nursing services
- To provide an efficient and effective service for patients, consultants and staff
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the department manager
- To ensure capture of all sources of revenue generated within the department
- To work with and lead the Pre Assessment team, in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of nursing care as the point of contact for the patient and ensuring adequate processes are in place at every stage in the patient journey to provide the highest level of care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Being the UK’s largest private healthcare provider, BMI Healthcare is able to offer staff excellent training support and progression potential, making this an excellent place to work.