Clinical Services Manager - Wards
BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Ward/Inpatients department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN or Post E/N conversion course
- Formal management qualification
- Postgraduate clinical qualification
- Up to date good general knowledge in acute medicine and surgery
- Aware of NMC Code of Conduct/Accountability
- Ward Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- A team player who has management skills to deliver targets and maintain high standards of nursing care
Duties of this role include:
- To provide clinical and managerial leadership to the ward team and PAC acting as a role model to encourage achievement of the highest clinical quality standards and taking responsibility for all aspects of ward management without supervision;
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team;
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors;
- To assist the Director of Clinical Services in delivering the Hospital’s strategic objectives for the ward and nursing service generally.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.