Clinical Team Leader - Winchester
Position - Clinical Team Leader - Children's Hospice - Winchester
Ref - STNHCTL
Salary - £36000 - £37000pa
Hours - Full Time
Our client has great plans for their hospices for children and young adults, and they need experienced, flexible and motivated care professionals to help turn these plans into reality.
Two of their existing team leaders have moved onto new roles in the organisation and so they are looking for equally skilled, dedicated professionals to replace them, leading teams of qualified nurses and carers.
You will be at the forefront helping them shape the future of these exciting new services and meet the needs of even more individuals with life-limiting illnesses. Your role will involve nursing care, practice audit, clinical supervision and staff development.
A qualified paediatric or dual registered nurse, you will also have the skills and understanding to help people make the most of their abilities. A strong clinical background combined with good leadership skills is a must.
1. To provide clinical leadership to members of the Care Team, which includes clinical supervision, practice audit, development and training.
2. To provide line management, guidance and support to a team of nurses and carers.
3. To provide clinical expertise advice and guidance to all members of the Care Team and Director of Care as required.
4. To support the effective and efficient running of the hospices.
1. To assist in the smooth running of the organisation by working as part of the Care Management Team.
2. To ensure that the best use is made of all resources including human, financial and environmental.
3. To provide effective management, support and guidance to a team of up to 12 staff (nurses and carers) with responsibility for team appraisals, absence management, personal development, staff communication in line with the Trust's people strategies.
4. To participate in the development, monitoring and audit of policies relating to clinical practice and care.
5. To act as a representative for the organisation taking part in external promotional activities as appropriate, and in professional relationships and collaborative working.
They offer a competitive salary, enhancements for unsocial hours, 28 days holiday, pension and life assurance.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies andEmployment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information or full job description please contact Sam Taylor at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively Please forward your CV to sam.a-
Apply for Clinical Team Leader - Winchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly