Clinical Nurse Practitioner - Southampton
Position - Clinical Nurse Practitioner - Southampton
Ref - ZACLINEN
Location - Southampton
Salary - £32,000 - £35,000
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My clients centre is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner (ENT) to join their team at Southampton.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of a high standard of patient care in the Southampton ENT service as a Clinical nurse practitioner and a clinical coordinator.
Skills and experience -
* Proven post registration experience
* Proven experience with ENT clinical practice
* Computer Literacy with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
* Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues.
* Demonstrable knowledge of the requirements of a Clinical Coordinator/ENT Nurse role including Infection Control, Handling and Patient Transfer and Health and Safety.
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous flexible benefits package
* Private medical insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Gym membership schemes.
Key Words - Clinical Nurse Practitioner, ENT, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV