Nurse Endoscopist - South West
Position - Nurse Endoscopist - South West
Ref - ZANRSENDO
Location - South West
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Hours - Full Time
The Vacancy -
My clients centre is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a Nurse Endoscopist to work at various locations across the South West including Gloucester, Oxford and Bristol.
These roles are available on a full and part time basis.
The Endoscopist is required to provide some or all of the following services for which they have been authorised as competent by IEL -
* Trans Nasal Gastroscopy
* Oral Gastroscopy
* Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
* Diagnostic and therapeutic
* Capsule endoscopy
* IBS Clinics
* Telephone advice to referring clinicians
* Attendance and participation at Company and unit governance meetings.
* Triage of referrals
* Unit CQC inspections
Skills and Experience -
* Registered on the appropriate part of the NMC register.
* 3 years' experience working as a registered nurse with a minimum of one year's experience in an endoscopy unit.
* Be willing to undertake or have undertaken a development programme, which includes a nurse endoscopy course at relevant university, and any additional basic skills courses required to become a dual trained practitioner.
* Be flexible and able to travel to clients various south west sites.
* Hold a current full driving licence valid in UK with access to suitable transport on appointment.
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous flexible benefits package
* Private medical insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Gym membership schemes.
Key Words - Nurse Endoscopist, Endoscopy, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV