Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - London
Band 5 Theatre Nurse/Practitioner
Regular working hours
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a theatre nurse/practitioner with experience in anaesthetics looking for a new opportunity within one of the UK's top fertility clinics? Or a newly qualified nurse looking to gain fertility experience within the private sector?
Pulse is working alongside a prestigious private fertility centre in central London to recruit a theatre nurse/practitioner to join their expanding team to deliver high quality care to patients.
This centre has been a leading fertility centre in the UK for the past 25 years and delivers top success rates in IVF and other assisted reproductive treatments; offering patients a one-stop-shop with extensive investigations, treatments and support available.
The successful candidate would be joining the extremely skilled day care service team to undertake surgical procedures such as; in vitro fertilisation, preimplantation genetic diagnosis and gynaecological surgery.
We would like to hear from NMC registered theatre nurse/practitioners that have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for fertility care. No previous fertility experience is required as full training and support will be provided.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside consultants and surgeons to assist within the operating department with surgical procedures and providing nursing care as a skilled member of the team
- Providing pre and post operative care to patients within the theatre suite
- Taking responsibilities for the storage and stock supplies for the department
- Participate in the pioneering education and research undertaken at the centre as leaders in the field of assisted reproduction
- Become an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team working with doctors, consultants, nutritionists and sonographers amongst others
What are the benefits for you?
- Regular working hours offering you a fantastic work life balance
- A competitive salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- 33 days annual leave
- Great benefits package including child care vouchers
If you are looking for a new position to join a pioneering fertility centre that is committed to delivering clinical excellence and offers extensive career development opportunities - this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To speak to one of our dedicated consultants further about this position please call on 020 7959 1037.