BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Blackheath have an opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant to support our Nursing team on the Wards.
This is a full-time post for 22.5 hours per week, working shifts as required.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To ensure that standards of customer care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all customers, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of the department
Please refer to the attached role profile for full details regarding the nature of this role.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Basic computer skills
- Empathetic manner
- Confidential approach
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form.