Community PICU Nurse - Berkshire
Community PICU Nurse
£36.87 - £46.13 per hour
Berkshire (some travel may be required)
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of knowledgeable Paediatric Intensive Care nurses (PICU) to work within our existing complex care packages in Berkshire.
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our packages and continuity of care.
- A Paediatric intensive care nurse (RSCN) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last three years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 12 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 18 months
Benefits for you
- £36.87 - £46.13 per hour
- Flexible shifts – you decide!
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
We would love to hear from you if you meet our requirements. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgK