Registered Nurse - Night Shift
BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield, Kent is conveniently located 15 minutes from the M25 motorway. Set in a picturesque 19th Century Manor House and grounds with 35 en-suite bedrooms, Fawkham Manor Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards department.
This is a PART time role for 23 hours a week. Shifts will rotate on to days as well as nights.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Level 1)
- Valid NMC Registration
- Evidence of professional development within the scope of PREP
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numerical literacy skills
- Basic IT skills
Duties of this role include:
- To provide and maintain a consistently high standard of nursing care acting as a role model for other members of staff.
- To be aware of and abide by NMC Directives, hospital and local policies and procedures.
- To assist in developing and monitoring clinic practice
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Communicate clearly
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist in maintaining a learning and supportive environment
- Assist in promoting good practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.