Registered Nurse (Bank)
7 days left
- Job Type
BMI London Independent Hospital in Stepney Green are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team of bank staff within the Nursing Department.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team.
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To assist Senior Staff in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- To provide safe and effective care to allocated cohorts of patients without direct supervision.
- To plan, implement and evaluate plans of patient care.
- To ensure that own nursing practice is in accordance with hospital policies and guidelines and that professional practice is in accordance with the NMC Code.
- To supervise junior registered and unregistered members of staff i.e. Student Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, and ensure that tasks delegated to them are appropriate for delegation and that completion of tasks is monitored.
- To bring to the attention of the department manager / senior member of nursing staff within the hospital, any factors that inhibit the delivery of high quality, safe, effective care or any instances or evidence of poor quality clinical care.
*Please refer to the attached role profile for full details regarding the responsibilities of this post.
- Registered Nurse – Part 1
- Post-registration clinical course / qualification
- Up to date knowledge in acute medicine/surgery
- Aware of NMC code
- Basic workload / shift management
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Post-registration experience in an acute hospital setting
*Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced disclosure check.
Salary & Employee Benefits Package:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rates.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV.