Lead Instrument Coordinator - Clitheroe
Position - Lead Instrument Coordinator - Clitheroe
Ref - EKLIC
Salary - Up to £18,000
Hours - Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Lead Instrument Coordinator to join their team of staff in the Theatre department. This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Basic IT Skills
* Ability to plan and control the use of resources
* Previous experience in Sterile Services or Operating Theatres is preferable.
Duties of this role include:
* To assist in the provision of a comprehensive Sterile Instrument service to the Operating Theatre
* To be responsible for a cost effective stock control system within the Sterile Services department
* To act as a link person between Theatres and client Decontamination, ensuring high levels of communication
* Ensure efficient provision of sterile instruments that are required by Theatres.
* Ensure all documentation pertaining to client Decontamination is processed accurately and in a timely fashion
* Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this Lead Instrument Coordinator vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Healthcare Scheme
* Dental Plan
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
Key Words: Theatre, Lead, Sterile Instrument Services, Decontamination, Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV