Theatre Practitioner - West Sussex
Position - Theatre Practitioner - West Sussex
Ref - ZATPWESTS
Salary -£36,500 per annum
Hours -Full Time
Our Client has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK.
Their Hospital based in West Sussex has a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern, internal rotation shift pattern that includes early and late shifts and occasional weekends. The lists run 6 days a week between 08:00- 20:00.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this Private Hospital has some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare. My Client is a flexible employer, we will consider part-time applicants for all full time vacancies. They appreciate that a work/life balance is important and enables healthcare professionals to deliver the best care possible.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised theatre practice, recovery or anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course
Duties of this role include:
- Deliver and supervise care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Demonstrate compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical /technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
Private Healthcare's Medical plan
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918720922 alternatively
please forward your CV to