Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD/RNMH
Registered Nurse RMN/RNLD/RNMH – Cheadle, Staffordshire
Full-time Salary of £25,510 to £29,995 pa plus benefits for working a standard flexible shift pattern
Full-time, Part-time and Bank positions available
Lighthouse Healthcare is an award winning provider of a wide range of specialist residential health care services for adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions, personality disorders, complex mental health problems and medical conditions.
An opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and dedicated nurses to join our existing, highly skilled, specialist nursing team to deliver comprehensive assessment and treatment, high quality clinical inputs and rehabilitation programmes to the individuals who reside at our Woodhouse Hospital in Cheadle, Staffordshire. An exclusive hospital service where care is provided in a range of small, bespoke units for men, with highly complex, multiple needs that may be detained under the Mental Health Act.
In this key specialist role you will:
- Work closely with our in-house Consultant Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Therapists to develop effective, highly specialised, individual care and treatment programmes
- Provide leadership and support to the care teams
- Provide the highest level of specialist care to our service users through positive behavior support and promoting personalisation, independence and safety at all times
- Make a significant difference to the lives of others whilst enhancing your existing skills
In return for your hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Salary based on £12.48 (Newly Qualified Preceptor) to £14.75 per hour + enhancements
- Enhanced rates for weekend, night and bank holiday work
- An incremental pay system for continued service
- The equivalent of 33 days paid leave per annum
- Reimbursement of NMC Registration fee and full support with Revalidation
- A full minimum 6 month supported preceptorship for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Entitlement to take free therapeutic meals and refreshments with service users whilst on duty
- Free onsite parking
- A full induction programme and training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise
- An employer assisted pension scheme of up to 3% of salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- Access to free Occupational Health support
- A friendly, supportive, working environment
For further information or to apply please visit our Working For Us page on our website http://www.lighthouse-healthcare.co.uk/working-for-us.php Alternatively you can telephone Jackie Davies, HR & Recruitment Officer, 0844 417 2978 Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Lighthouse Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.