BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Three Shires Hospital in Northampton has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff.
This role is offered on a permanent, part time basis at 30 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Recent surgical experience.
- Aware of NMC Code of Conduct/Accountability.
- Basic supervisory skills
Duties of this role include:
- Co-ordinate, plan, implement and evaluate the care of individual patients.
- Participate as an active member of the nursing team as a whole.
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies are read, understood and complied with as far as is reasonably practicable.
- Act as a resource for bank and agency staff to ensure full understanding of all H&S requirements
- Be responsible and accountable for encompassing a range of activities, which develop and encourage good practice to prevent harmful and or adverse events happening to patients’ visitors and or staff.
- Maintain safe custody, registration and administration of drugs.
- Observe all relevant revenue capture processes.
- Provide assistance to Medical staff as necessary to maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Discuss and contribute to new ideas for the development of patient care services.
- Participate in the Quality Assurance and contribute to the identification of situations that result in non-compliance of standards and or where services and practice breakdown. Assist in the resolution and improvement of the above.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you.