Pre Assessment Nurse - Bristol
Position: RGN- Pre Assesment - Bristol
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 Hrs
My client is currently looking for an experienced Pre-Assessment Nurse to join their multidisciplinary team within their Outpatients department in Bristol. My client offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology.
Outpatient, Endoscopy and PEC Manager.
You will function as a clinical practitioner within the Outpatient and Pre-assessment Service and will be responsible for the delivery of patient care, managing and organising a work load on a daily basis. In addition you will work with all members of the multi professional team practising and maintaining a high standard of clinical care and participating in all activities of the department to enhance the patients experience and ensuring safety for patients, visitors and staff.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Recent experience at Band 5 level or equivalent in an acute surgical setting
* Experience in a pre-assessment/outpatient setting
* The ability to teach/train/ develop Health Care Assistants
* Familiarity with Safety and Infection control policy and procedures
* The desire to undertake appropriate pre-assessment qualifications and courses
* NMC Registered General Nurse Part 1
* Basic/ Intermediate Life Support Skills
* ECG and Venepuncture training
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 or 07918 720922 or alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Pre Assessment Nurse - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly