Cardiac Nurse - Gloucester
Position - Cardiac Nurse - Gloucester
Location - Mobile
Ref - DBCNMOBG
Salary -£28-30k plus £250 per month car allowance
Our client are looking for a highly motivated individual who has previous Cardiac Catheterisation Lab experience with the ability to work under pressure and effectively multi-task in order to support a range of Cardiac diagnostic, interventional and EP procedures
Overall Responsibilities -
* Highly motivated individual
* Previous Cardiac Catheterisation Lab experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Multi-task in order to support a range of Cardiac diagnostic, interventional and EP procedures.
* Demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is researched based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
* Act effectively and professionally as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care.
Qualifications, Training and Experience -
* Registered Nurse level 1 or equivalent
* Flexibility to work the shifts required
* Eligibility to drive in the UK
* Ensure all necessary consumables, equipment and pharmacy is accurately and safely prepared prior to commencement of each clinical procedure
* Undertake all necessary safety checks prior to the patient procedure and appropriately prepare the patient for the procedure
* To maintain and continually strive to improve all aspects of patient care
* Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs in accordance with established procedures and the law
Key Words - Cardiac Cath Lab, RGN, Cardiac, Mobile, Registered General Nurse, Cardiac
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 07514 669415 or 0161 245 4453 or alternatively please forward your CV