The Scottish Nursing Guild are currently recruiting A&E Nurses for temporary assignments throughout Scotland.
Established in 1995, SNG is one of the UK’s leading independent nursing agencies supplying all areas of the UK health care market. Delivering an exceptional service to both our patients and clients by ensuring every nurse we represent meets the most rigorous professional standards.
- Registered on the correct part of the NMC register for the assignment.
- One year clinical experience in a A&E in the past three years.
- Practice within clinical competencies.
- Maintain knowledge of changes in practice.
- Current Moving and Handling and Basic Life support skills.
- Must be able/willing to drive
- Possess effective organisational and time management skills.
- Have flexibility with shift patterns.
- A qualified driver with use of a car preferred.
- Self motivated
Agency duties and responsibilities:
- All duties must be performed in a professional manner.
- All nurses are required to carry out all responsibilities with regard to the agency’s Equal Opportunities policy. Thornbury Nursing Services does not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, ethnic origins, disability, age, class or religious beliefs.
- All nurses are required to respect the confidentiality of all matters they may learn in the course of their work.
- All nurses must ensure they are aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- All nurses are expected to respect the requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All nurses must respect the diversity of the service user and colleagues.
This job description is not exhaustive and maybe subject to change as the role evolves.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please visit www.scottish-nursing-guild.com and click ‘APPLY TO REGISTER’ to apply online.
Apply for A&E Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly