Theatre Practitioner or ODP -Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery & End
Position: Theatre Practitioner or ODP -Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery & Endo - Nottingham
Ref - DBRNODPNOTTS
Salary - Up to £36k DOE
Hours - Full Time
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK's leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit Theatre Practitioners or ODPs to join their busy Theatre Department at a Private Hospital in Nottingham.
If you are a motivated and ambitious nurse/ODP with experience of Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery and Endo this is the role for you. This site covers a number of specialities but not limited to -
* Orthopaedics - upper and lower limb
* General surgery
* Plastic surgery
* General surgery
* Spinal surgery
This is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated Theatre Practitioner /ODP to continue exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care.
Theatre Practitioner /ODP job:
You will have a commitment to providing a high standard of individualised clinical care to ensure the needs of our surgical patients are met within the Theatre environment.
You must also be willing to undergo training/multiskilling into any specialities outside of your current experience.
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
Qualifications / Key criteria:
* Registered nursing qualification
* Registered with the NMC/HCPC
* Strong clinical background as a ward nurse
* Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience
* A good general education with GCSE level (or equivalent) qualifications Grades A-C
* Evidence of professional registration and on-going CPD
* An understanding of relevant clinical governance standards
* Excellent communication skills
* A good knowledge of IT
* 25 days' annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Ongoing training and development
* Staff benefits, e.g.: child care vouchers, etc
* Subsidised staff restaurant
Key words- RGN, ODP, Scrub, Theatres, Surgical, Nurses, Staff Nurses, Anaesthetic, Scrub, Recovery & Endo
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on
0161 245 4453 - 07514 669415 alternatively
Please forward your CV