Senior Staff Nurse - Spinal Lead - Nottingham
Position: Senior Staff Nurse - Spinal Lead - Nottingham
Ref - DBSPINALLDNOTTS
Salary - 34-36k DOE
Hours - Full Time & Part Time
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK's leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit a Senior Staff Nurse - Spinal Lead to join their busy Theatre Department at a Private Hospital in Nottingham.
Senior Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Co-ordinating spinal theatre lists to ensure adequate staffing, clinical requirements are met
* Ensuring any required equipment or consumables are ordered and/or held in stock to meet consultant and patient needs
* Ensuring required data is input accurately and efficiently onto relevant computerised systems
* To liaise closely with consultants and clinical colleagues at all levels to ensure the highest standard of surgical practice is undertaken and maintained
* To review policies, procedures and protocols appropriate to area of specialist knowledge and make recommendations regarding their content and application within the area of responsibility
* To assist the Theatre Manager to manage resources within area of specialist clinical responsibility, e.g. staff, consumables, bed management, equipment, maintenance, theatre utilisation etc.
* To undertake risk assessments within the remit of the area of clinical expertise
* As a member of the Senior Theatre Team, to work closely alongside other senior colleagues to assist with the management of the department in the absence of the Theatre Manager
* To work with the Theatre Manager, Matron and the Business Development Manager to promote spinal services and expand the business
Qualifications / Key criteria:
* Current NMC registration
* Spinal scrub experience
* Evidence of CPD relevant to your area of expertise
* Experience within other surgical specialities would also be an advantage
* 25 days' annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Ongoing training and development
* Staff benefits, e.g.: child care vouchers, etc.
* Subsidised staff restaurant
Key words- RGN, Theatres, Surgical, Nurses, Staff Nurses, Spinal Lead, Senior staff
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 - 07514 669415 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Senior Staff Nurse - Spinal Lead - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly