Advanced Scrub Practitioner - First Assistant - Bristol
Position: Advanced Scrub Practitioner - First Assistant - Bristol
Hours: Full time - 37.5hrs
My client has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Scrub Practitioner to join their multidisciplinary team. At their treatment Centre they believe in treating you as quickly as possible - helping you to get better, faster. My client offers day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition, they also provide diagnostic services, using the latest X-ray and ultrasound technology.
As an Advanced Scrub Practitioner you will provide skilled assistance under the supervision of a consultant surgeon. You will be expected to participate in the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, working as a pro-active, effective and efficient member of the multidisciplinary team. Participation in the provision of teaching, assessment and development opportunities for other members of the surgical team is also expected.
Skills & Experience
* To be successful in this role you will have:
* Relevant Experience as Advanced Scrub Practitioner
* Evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
* Knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
* Knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
* NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
* Qualification as Advanced Scrub Practitioner or equivalent
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720 922 alternatively
Please forward your CV