BMI Park Hospital in Nottingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Wards Department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with NMC at level 1
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission standards
- Demonstrate a mature, responsible attitude to Health and Safety in the workplace whilst conforming to current COSHH and Health and Safety legislation.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times.
- To practice in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times.
- To provide all aspects of care to patients in the ward environment
- Assess care needs, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care
- Provide the highest standards of individualised patient care..
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.