Advanced Nurse Practitioners - Paediatrics
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
We are recruiting for Advanced Nurse Practitioners in Paediatrics.
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client. These will be held in Europe during November. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet department heads and potential future colleagues. The view will be to formally interview, whilst being able to learn about the role, the ambitions of the organisations and how you can be a part of this. Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing (4 years) OR Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing (3 years) OR Associates Degree in Nursing (2 years) AND Master's Degree in Nursing or PhD in Nursing
- 3+ years clinical experience after registration as a registered general nurse and 2+ years' experience in the same specialisation after the Master's Degree or PhD
- Experience should be within a North American Academic Institution or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, EU States, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Valid professional Nursing license
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.