Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Are you a motivated and dynamic Mental Health Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Set within landscaped gardens, the safe and supportive environment of the Priory Hospital Cheadle Royal offers a comprehensive inpatient specialist mental health service for young people and adults. The service is dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care and treatment for service users with challenging and complex needs, in order to enable their recovery and re-engagement with the community.
We are looking to recruit individuals with a genuine interest in making a difference to people’s lives. Working as a mental health nurse you will be expected to –
- Be part of a large multi-disciplinary team providing safe and effective care for individuals with complex mental illness.
- Act as a key worker
- Observe / respond to patient behaviours on the ward which may include self harm and acts of aggression.
- Formulate risk assessments and care plans to meet individual needs.
- Medication management.
- Act as shift co-ordinator, allocating staff and having the ability to oversee the work of junior staff and colleagues.
- Maintain the safety of patients and staff.
- Ensure good quality of patient documentation which meets regulatory guidance and statutory requirements.
- Work within the NMC Code of Conduct and practice guidelines.
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love.
Our service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round therefore we are looking for people who are flexible to cover shifts throughout the week at varying times of the day.
We offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love.What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
- Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa ( payable for next 1.5 years)
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - pro rata for part time
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free Parking
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
- Enhanced Maternity Pay Inline with NHS
If you require any further information about the role please contact the HR Department on 0161 428 9511 ext: 5901.Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To find out more and apply, visit https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;e