Registered Nurse - Outpatients
BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a PART time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Registered Nurse or equivalent
- Experience in relevant areas essential
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Customer focused
- Literate and numerate
- Good communicator
- Commercially aware
- Able to work with staff at all levels
- Willing to extend skills and knowledge
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Duties of this role include:
- To contribute to the smooth running of the outpatients department ensuring all patient queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally both in person and via the telephone
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Communicate clearly
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Assist in orientating new members of staff
- To assist in developing care standards and monitor the effectiveness of same
- Assist in maintaining a learning and supportive environment
- Assist in promoting good practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.