Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Farmfield Secure services provide personalised assessment and treatment programmes for male service users with complex care needs, histories of offending, along with those who may have failed in previous placements. The facility offers 52 medium and low secure beds across five wards.
The combination of medium secure and low secure wards, provide a seamless internal care pathway, supporting and empowering service users in their recovery and rehabilitation. At each stage of their recovery pathway, our multidisciplinary team works collaboratively with the service user to deliver personalised treatment programmes. Service users are given the opportunity to develop new skills, optimise functioning, and improve quality of life and progress towards the least restrictive setting and to independence.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness, encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- A competitive salary
- £1000 Welcome to Priory
- An extra £500 after your first 6 Months
- A Site enhancement of £1,000
- Location allowance of £3,600
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus for two years
- 50% NMC Contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced maternity pay in line with the NHS
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday- Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.