RMN Night Coordinator
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Founded over 225 years ago The Priory Hospital Ticehurst House stands within 48 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens in Ticehurst, a village in East Sussex. Set in a calm and tranquil area. The safe and supportive environment offers a comprehensive inpatient and outpatient specialist mental health service for both young people and adults. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care, together with an extensive range of therapies.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of inter-linked care services within one site and provides a care pathway so service users can move seamlessly between services to provide the most appropriate care in the safest environment. The hospital provides four service lines:
• 2 Adult Acute psychiatric care units (male and female wards)
• 3 continuing care/long stay adult rehabilitation and recovery units
• 2 children and adolescent mental health units (CAMHS)
- an Acute Tier 4 unit - a mixed sex with gender specific designated areas
- a High Dependency Unit - female unit
• Young People and Adults Outpatient service
The hospital's multidisciplinary teams (MDT) have a wealth of clinical and research experience in psychiatry, enabling service users to benefit from a broad range of individual and group therapies.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed professional able to take responsibility for the Hospital at night. You should have a good understanding of adult and CAMHS mental health conditions and treatment models. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of crisis management and responding to emergencies as well as experience of managing teams and complex problems. You must be able to prioritise, have excellent report writing skills and have good understanding of the requirements of the regulator and embedding high quality practice.
This is an exciting and challenging role within the hospital. The post holder will be a major contributor to the development and enhancement of the nursing services at a local level and will need to balance conflicting demands using adaptive thinking and positive problem solving.
What we'd like from you:
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered) - For this post an RMN qualification is essential.
• Extensive clinical and management experience
• Ability to harness the commitment and potential of others
• Fine tuned decision making skills
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
• A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
What we'd like to give you:
• A competitive salary, critical site allowance and a location allowance
• Disclosure check cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
• 25 days annual leave plu