Clinical Team Lead - Coventry
3 days left
- Job Type
Position - Clinical Team Leader - Sexual Health - Coventry
Ref - DBCTLSHCOV
Salary - £30,384 - £34,604 per annum pro rata and depending on experience
Hours - 37.5 Hours
Our clients are looking for an experienced Clinical Team Leader with a passion for Gynaecology, Sexual and reproductive healthcare to join their Midland team based in Coventry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse who is passionate and committed to nursing women and delivering abortion care.
As a Clinical Team Leader, you will work in a busy and fast-paced environment. Day-to-day, you will provide excellent clinical care and guidance to our clients, offering services such as contraception, pregnancy testing, ultrasound scanning (training provided), unplanned pregnancy consultations, abortion, vasectomy, STI testing and treatment.
Are client's cares for women's health and support their reproductive rights. You can expect to work in a client-centred, hands-on and fast-paced environment, providing expert clinical abortion to our clients. Working in the main surgical centres is a rewarding role that would suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and working as a team-player.
* Pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission of 'children by choice, not chance'
* A registered nurse who has worked within a Nurse led environment but who is also a team player
* A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* A flexible approach and act as a client advocate.
Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients.
* RN Level 1 or 2
* GCSE standard or equivalent in Maths and English Language
* Theatre certificate or qualified by experience
Experience and Personal Attributes
* Experience of supervising/leading a team
* Extensive post-qualification experience including theatre experience
* Some time Spent in a customer service environment
* IT Literate
* Good communicator -ability top convey information in a clear, simple and warm manner
* Able to diffuse and handle difficult situations/people
* Excellent client care skills
* Willing to continue professional development and to develop the role
* Motivate by desire provide personal service and to build a successful, efficient committed team
* Willingness to under go and provide training/coaching
Keywords - Registered General Nurse, Pro Choice, RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Team Leader, Team Leader, Sexual Health, Family Planning, Clinical Abortion, Pregnancy, Abortion Care.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453, 07514 669415 alternatively please forward your CV
Apply for Clinical Team Lead - Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly