BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in our 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Park Hospital in Nottingham has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Wards.
This is a Full Time position working 37.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered with NMC at level 1
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission standards
- Demonstrate a mature, responsible attitude to Health and Safety in the workplace whilst conforming to current COSHH and Health and Safety legislation.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times.
- To practice in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- To act as a role model for other members of staff and promote the hospital at all times.
- To provide all aspects of care to patients in the ward environment
- Assess care needs, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care
- Provide the highest standards of individualised patient care..
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a Competitive Salary.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.