Wards Nurse - Birmingham
Position - Registered Nurse - Wards - Birmingham
Ref - DBRGNBIR1
Salary - Up to £25500
Hours - 37.5 hours
We are looking for Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Birmingham.
Our client Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the ward nursing team
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* To assist Senior Staff in their management of the hospital's wards and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence
* RGN or post EN conversion course
* Post registration clinical course (desirable)
* Up to date knowledge in acute medicine / surgery
* Aware of NMC code of accountability
* Basic ward management
* Healthcare Scheme
* Dental Plan
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum pro rata for Part-time
* Gym membership discount
Key Words - RGN, RN, Nurse, Registered, Wards
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Darene Blackwood at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 or 07514669415 alternatively Please forward your CV