Registered Nurse - Nights
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse - Nights to join their team of staff in the Nursing department.
This is a Full time role for 38 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with experience in the acute care setting
- Current NMC registration
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a high standard of patient care under the direction of the Ward/Department Sister/Charge Nurse and to supervise junior members of staff
- To be accountable for co-ordinating patient care and the management of delegated areas
- Participates in all aspects of Surgical practice including the pre- operative and postoperative care of patients
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.